I’ve learnt that…
- you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them.
- no matter how much I care, some people just don’t care back.
- it takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it.
- it’s not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts.
- you can do something in an instant that will give you a heartache for life.
- no matter how thin you slice it, there are always two sides.
- you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
- we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
- there are people who love you dearly, but just don’t know how to show it.
- true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.
- just because someone doesn’tlove you the way you want them to, doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.
- maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you’ve had and what you’ve learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you’ve celebrated.
- no matter how good a friend someone is, they’re going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
- no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn’t stop for your grief.
- just because two people argue, it doesn’t mean they don’t love each other.And just because they don’t argue, it doesn’t mean they do.
- we don’t have to change friends if we understand that friends change.
- you shouldn’t be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.
- there are many ways of falling and staying in love.
- no matter how many friends you have, if you are their pillar, you will feel lonely and lost at the times you need them most.
- the people you care most about in life are taken from you to soon.
- although the word “love” can have many different meanings, it loses value when overly used.
- love is not for me to keep, but to pass on to the next person I see.
- there are people who love you dearly but just don’t know how to show it.
- even when I have pains, I don’t have to be one.
- every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love that human touch-holding hands, a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back.
- I still have a lot to learn……